Life can seem pretty crazy at times, but we still need to eat. This is a recipe that won’t hurt your bank account and leave you feeling full and ready to face the world of crazy that awaits!
With school coming up, a couple new births in the family, working, and every else in the house that needs to be taken care of… I’ll admit. Life can be dramatic sometimes and it feels good to take the time and relax and come up with recipes that are yummy and something that everybody will eat. For me, cooking helps calm me down and relax. I love cooking and drinking wine, so peaceful and it makes me happy.
My sisters and I love more spicy dishes. I would love to create anything with spice! I’m even growing my own Jalapenos, Chile peppers, and Sweet & hot peppers! I enjoy it!
- 2 – 3 medium chicken breast
- 1 onion
- 1 can of tomato sauce
- 1 bottle of Ranch
- 2 packets of cream cheese
- Cholula or Franks hot sauce
- Monetary Jack cheese 1 ~ 2 bags
- lasagna noodles
Some things I did before I made this:
I used leftover chicken that I made a couple days prior. Salt and peppered them, cook until the thickest part of the chicken was 165 degrees.
Precook your noodles and let them chill the day before. They will not dry out and less work for you to do while actually making the dish.
- I used the already precooked lasagna noodles that allow you to bake them. The secret with that is to add enough sauce to coat the noodles so they aren’t crunchy.
- I sauteed the onion in a pan after thinly dicing them. Added the shredded chicken into the pan to heat it up.
- I heated the can of tomato sauce that I added 2 Tablespoons of Italian seasoning to on the stove.
- Combine the cream cheese (heated in the microwave), Ranch, and add the hot sauce to this mixture. Add as little or as much as you want. I always add more because I love spicy dishes.
- I layered the lasagna as such in repeating patterns. Tomato sauce on the bottom. noodles, chicken, scoops of cream cheese mixture, cheese, and then a little bit more sauce on top. Do this over and over until you fill your dish up, When it comes to the top, add more cheese and no more tomato sauce.
- I cooked in a preheated 350 degrees oven for 20~ minutes or until everything is heated thoroughly and cheese is melted on top.
*TIPS* If you wanted to change this recipe by added beef instead of chicken or mozzarella cheese instead of jack cheese, go all for! We love inspiring people to try new things.
These dishes are more popular in my family because we partake in eating the spicier dishes. Life has been a little crazy so please do excuse that we haven’t put up any new recipes lately.
If you ever make any of our dishes, let us know how it went or what you would change about it! Thank you guys so much for being patient!