Easiest thing I have ever made. It’s deliciously creamy, more sweet than tangy and it only takes a couple of minutes to make.
This post is included in a series of several posts called “Family Night.” My family gets together and we basically have a pot luck. This is a good time for us because we get to see each other, newborn baby included, eat, drink, and have a good time. The kids run around while the family gets to eat food that’s really good.
I enjoy making food for other people and that is why I love cooking. I love cooking to see the happiness on somebody else face because food is a way to connect to people. Food is culturally thick. Everywhere you go in any country there will be a lot of food that has certain styles based on that area you are in.
- coleslaw- 16 oz pre-mixed
- mayo- 1/2 cup
- white vinegar 1-3 tablespoons
- sugar 3 tablespoons
- ground mustard – 1 teaspoon
- salt – 1 teaspoon
- pepper – 1 teaspoon
- Depending on how much coleslaw you make will depend on how much mayo you use. I used a 16 oz pre-mixed bag and used 1/2 of mayo. You can lighten this up if you feel the need. I like my juicy.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and allow to sit for at least half an hour allowing the mixture to become creamy.
- Serve and watch everybody scrap it off their plate.
This recipe is easy to make but very delicious. Watch out for the other recipes in this series. We served brown sugar pork tacos and shredded chicken tacos!
If you like what we are serving, then keep up with us because we have more where this came from. We have some really amazing ideas brewing behind the scenes and are excited about what is coming up. Stay tuned in our blog for these great ideas!
Don’t forget to follow and to like both here and our facebook page. See you next time!