This was an amazing side to make. The grilled potatoes were delicious. I couldn’t help myself from snacking on them when we took them off the grill. This is an easy recipe and could be done by anybody. I picked the smaller potatoes that had more colors for a variety.
If you have not seen my main post, Grilled Peach Chicken, then I recommend you do so before checking out this blog. Or head over there when you’re done making this and give it a try!
- 1.5 lbs baby dutch potatoes
- sweat and hot mustard
- grilled diced onions
- onion powder
- garlic powder
- boiled eggs
- Coat the potatoes with oil, salt, pepper, and a little bit of rosemary.
- Boil the eggs. I cook mine for 6 minutes. The yolk being in more of a gooey form will add creaminess to the mixture.
- When the eggs are done cooking, put in cold water to cool down.
- Cook the potatoes on the grill, turning every couple of minutes to cook evenly. (Add on the onions as well)
- You know they are done when you are able to easily poke through the potato with a fork. The sizes range, so be aware that some may cook faster than others.
- allow to cool down. Cut in halves and then half again to create chunks that are bite-sized.
- Dice up the onions, as well as the eggs.
- Add 1/2 cup mayonnaise to the mixture. (I recommend mixing it all together before adding to the chopped items. Add 1 teaspoon of mustard. Then add a teaspoon of each, rosemary, onion, garlic powder, and onion powder.
- Season with salt and pepper to your liking.
- Mix all together and allow to cool in the fridge before serving.
We make a lot of potato salad in my family just because it’s easy and delicious with little effort. One of my favorite things to eat besides potato salad is cornbread. I love making this from scratch, but for this recipe, we will use a box. (: The thing about boxed cornbread mix is that it’s not bad, you just need to elevate the flavor. I did this by grilling corn and adding it to the mixture. An easy fix that gives you SO MUCH FLAVOR.
We will bring you other potato salad recipes that are delicious including spicy bacon jalapeno potato salad. Just stay tuned and we appreciate all the love we have been getting on Facebook. I hope you all had a good holiday and thanks for spending the time to check out our blog.
Don’t forget to follow us to stay updated on the newest recipes. Thank you!